Thursday, March 19, 2009

[SS501] Conflicting News


spazzes.wordpress.com


You know, I have been following SS501 for a long time and this is the first time I found articles that reported different things. Both articles came from respectable sources, so I am a little confused. ISPLUS reports that Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong, and Kim Hyung Joon will be coming to the US to relax. They will return in time to join Kim Hyun Joong on March 31 to watch the last episode of BOF with fans. The ISPLUS article states that they will be going back to US as one group in May. I thought that they will be going to Japan in May?!? According to another article released at a later date, Newsen said they will be doing promotion in Japan for their new album in May. So, did I miss something?

No comments:

Post a Comment