Friday, February 27, 2009

Introduction



Dedicated to the five members of SS501.

No, no, no...I am not writing this blog to express my love for SS501 or to tell you how cute they are. Nor am I going to tell you what they did.
There are enough information about SS501 on the web that I don't need to contribute. Also, these boys already get enough females telling them how cute they are that I don't need to do that. This blog is just to express my thoughts and feelings on the events and posting about SS501 members that I find worth commenting and discussing. You may find that once in a while my blogs are meant for SS501 singers to read. I know, I know, I am dreaming, but who knows may be one day they will stumble across my blog (but I doubt they will be able to read it). Oh well!

These days, with so many information on the web about actors and singers, it is very difficult to differentiate truth from fiction. The internet allows us to stay connected with our idols whether they are overseas or at home.
The internet also allows people to express their feelings. And these are mine...

In my life, I have had plenty of idols (Jang Dong Gun, Rain, Han Jae-suk, Kang Dong Won, etc (just to name some of the Korean ones)). Some have disappointed me (mainly the ones in US) and some I have just lost interest in. I thought with time, I would lose interest in SS501, but to this day, I still find myself searching about them daily on the internet. I even thought about creating an unofficial US website for them, but I can't seem to find contact information for DSP Entertainment to get some details. So here I am, writing my first blog on a very special boy band in Korea, SS501.








No comments:

Post a Comment