Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SS501 back together again


asianfantics.com

Wow, it has been awhile since I wrote on my blog. I have been so busy with my website that I completely forgot about my blog. Well, as you all know, Kim Hyun Joong is back with SS501. And boy are they busy. First thing the group did together was shoot for a French clothing line called Le Coq Sportif.
Then they went to Japan to perform in a mini-concert and promote BOF in Japan and then back to Korea to serve as flight attendant to fans on a flight to Jeju Island. Busy busy busy!

jazzholic.com

I am still not happy with DSP not allowing Kim Hyun Joong a break, but he looks a lot better. He is actually getting a little more muscular. Or may be that just me. I hope all goes well from now on.

I heard that there will be a BOF part 2 that will air next February. I wonder if it is going to be the same cast. I am not surprise that there will be a part 2 because the ending did not tie up lose ends. Oh well we shall see.



3 comments:

  1. cool! BOF part 2! like it..
    ^^
    i will always watch ur blog..love ur job

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! BOF part 2! like it..
    ^^
    i will always watch ur blog..love ur job

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go 225o1 <3
    im not followin Korean BOF :( .. i've already seen the Japanese one, so not interested in seeing the same story twice :p

    ReplyDelete